Jan 29, 2012

Prawns - 长年笑哈哈

Prawn is a must have delicacy for Reunion dinner and CNY. It symbolises happiness and good fortune all year long. There are 2 all times favourite deep fried prawns recipes that my family love it very much. Every year during CNY, I will definitely cook it...



I am submitting these 2 recipes to Aspiring Bakers #15 - Auspicious Dishes for CNY (January 2012) hosted by me, Wen of Wen's Delight! Please note that the submission date has been extended to 6th Feb 2012 (which is the last day of CNY).




Check out the recipe 'here'




Check out the recipe 'here'


Do share with Aspiring Bakers #15 if you have cooked some nice dishes and dessert during this CNY!

1 comments :

Ellena (cuisine paradise) said...

I love golden crispy prawns  especially it's  tasty golden crust and I can never replicate it. I shall give your recipe a go as yours really look delicious!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts