Nov 13, 2009

Chin Mee Chin Confectionery

6th Nov 2009

After lunch at Kim Moh, I followed one of my boss's car and she suggested to have some coffee before going back to the office. So we stopped by this very authentic coffee shop serving traditional coffee, tea, kaya toast and cupcakes. The moment you went into the shop, the fragrant of kaya and toast just make you want to have some even though we just had our lunch. We shared some kaya toast and I had coffee too.

Kaya & Butter Custard Bun


The kaya bun was yummy. The kaya was very thick and fragrant but some may find it too sweet. I bought a bottle home, even my aunt like it.


The coffee was not up to my expectation, preferred a thicker coffee.

My boss is a regular even though she don't find the coffee very good but she love the old coffee shop ambiance which is hard to find nowadays.



Chin Mee Chin Confectionery
204 East Coast Road
Singapore
Operating Hours:
Tue-Sun: 8am - 4.30pm
(Closed on Mondays)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts