Mar 27, 2010

Everything With Fries

16th Mar 2010

A friend picked me up at my workplace for lunch. We drove to Joo Chiat to hunt for food and landed ourselves at Everything With Fries. A pretty new cafe but already read quite a few average rating reviews so wish to try it myself and dragged my friend in as she was not very keen.

One Egg Soup


This was shared. Creamy chicken soup top with a fluffy omelette. Very creative and I like it very much but my friend think ok only. The omelette complimented the soup well.

Garlic & Herbs Fries / Sour Cream & Onion Fries
Caesar Salad / Coleslaw




The mains came with 2 sides, a fries and a salad. We get to choose between different flavours of fries and type of salad. We had high expectation for the fries since they named the cafe after it but the fries didn't wow us in fact was a bit dry for our liking. The salad was alright and we like the coleslaw.

Grilled Pork Chop

The pork chop was juicy with a nice smokey flavour.

Grilled Ham & Cheese Sandwiches

The ham and cheese sandwich was a total disaster. The toast tasted weird and oily. My friend only manage to finish a piece. I asked her not to waste at least finish off the ham.

Nutella Tart

Many rave about this tart so we ordered one too. However, this was not our cup of tea too. Too sweet for our liking and not chocolatery enough though it looked so rich. The only thing I like was the oreo biscuit base.

To conclude, not a satisfactory lunch though the pork chop and soup were not too bad. We expect something better than that and total bill for 2 was S$43.00. It's not very expensive but was not exactly cheap too.



Everything With Fries
458 Joo Chiat Road
Singapore 427671
Tel: 6345 5034
Opening hour:
Tues - Sun
12noon - 10pm

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts