Nov 18, 2008

X'mas Honey Baked Ham Workshop Menu 2 with Chef Yong

I had attended another Christmas workshop by Chef Yong at Pasir Ris East CC. This was my 2nd time attending his workshop. It's indeed a very educational culinary experience as Chef Yong will introduce ingredients which are not commonly found in Singapore eg smoked paprika to be added to stew to enhance the taste. I'm definitely looking forward to attend more of his workshops to get to know more about real gourmet cooking.

Honey Baked Ham




Honey Baked Ham with Ligon Berry Sauce and Stewed Beans




Red Skin Potato Salad with Spicy Sausages




Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting


I like the potato salad & honey baked ham with stewed beans, definitely going to try out the recipe. As for the carrot cake, I don't really like it as I find it too sweet but I still learn something, the technique of plating the dessert.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts