Apr 14, 2013

Sushi Tei @ Nex


Birthday treat from my colleagues at Sushi Tei at Nex, one of my favourite chain Japanese restaurants that I frequent pretty often. Thank you Sharon, Sanz and Marilyn for the lovely dinner. 


A Golden Roll to share. Mango and King Prawn Sushi.


Grilled Hamachi Collar is a must have for me and Sharon!


Beef Miso Hotpot was everybody favourite! Flavorful miso soup fill with vegetables, mushroom, beancurb and udon with quality marble beef. 


Soft Shell Crab Maki is Marlyn's fav! She loves everything crab!  


Eel Roll was not very nice that day as the eel texture was too chewy instead of melt in the mouth. 


Gyoza is Sanz favourite! 


Tempura is Sharon must order but the batter was too thick for my liking.


My all my times favourite Swordfish Sushi


Chanwamushi for Sharon and Marlyn was smooth and light!

Visited: 2/12/11



Another visit with Sharon on 21/11/11


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts