Apr 8, 2014

New Lucky Claypot Rice


I have not been blogging on my eats for so long! I shall start with New Lucky Claypot Rice which I just had last weekend! My family had crowned them as their favourite claypot rice and think is the best in Singapore even though we waited for more than 1 hour for our order! Definitely worth the wait! Actually they accept advance phone order. Next time we will do that instead of wasting time waiting there. Thanks Perlyn, my friend for the recommendation!   



The claypot rice was cooked traditionally by charcoal. There are around 20 charcoal stoves in the stall! The moment we stepped into the hawker centre, there were very nice claypot fragrant in the air and was very crowded too. All waiting for their claypot rice! 




They have 2 choices of claypot rice: Wu wei chicken and chicken only! Prices range from $5 for 1-2 person to $25 for 4-5 persons. Additional chicken at $5. They have side dishes like braised chicken feets, poached vegetables and a few type of steamed soup, all reasonably priced.



I love it! So delicious! Rice was at the right texture and flavourful, full of claypot fragrant and they are very generous with the salted fish! Yummy and satisfying meal!  



New Lucky Claypot Rice
Holland Drive Market & Food Centre
44 Holland Drive #02-19
Singapore 270044
Advance order: 6778 7808

Opening hour:
Thurs to Tue: 11:30am to 1:30pm  /  5:00pm to 8:30pm
Closed on Wed


Pictures taken with iphone 5.
Check out my dayre and follow me at Instagram @wensdelight!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts