Feb 9, 2009

Kriston Food & Beverage Pte Ltd

It's a CNY tradition to be invited to my boss house for dinner every year during CNY. Last Saturday after the Minori lunch, we went for another CNY treat again! I think should be the last before Yuan Xiao. His house is situated on one of the landed properties along Braddell Road. His house is big even with our spouses and kids along, you don't feel crowded at all.

Specialities Station buffet was the theme for the night provided by Kriston. The set up stations were nicely decorated with festive theme and the butler services were good. The food received a lot of good comments from my fellow colleagues but it's a pity that I didn't try all of them. As my lunch at Minori was not digested yet and with my Wally with me, really restricted me from going around. I still managed to snap a few nice pics. Everyone seem to enjoy the food and have an enjoyable night of drinking good wine, chit-chating and gambling!

There were a total of 6-7 stations which serve Laksa w/Sambal Prawn, Roast Sirloin Beef, Freshly Rolled Popiah & Kueh Pietee, Plain & Garlic Naan serve w/Lamb Stew Marsala & Veg Dalcha, Tempura Moriwase, Chicken Rice & Wu Xiang and Desserts (Jelly, Pudding & Cheesecakes). I heard from my HR, the cost was about $65++/pax.



I have tried the laksa, it was very delicious no wonder is their specialities. The naan, kueh pietee & tempura were nice too. As for the dessert I like the green tea jelly, very refreshing. Kriston always provide excellent foods and outstanding services. One of the best caterer in Singapore.

Kriston Food & Beverage Pte Ltd
171 Kampong Ampat #01-02/03
KA Foodlink Singapore 368330
Office Hours:
9.00am to 6.00pm Monday to Saturday
Closed on Sunday and Public Holiday
Direct Line - 67446878
Email: catering@kriston.com.sg

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts