Sliced Fish with Ginger and Spring Onion
500g red garouper fish (thickly sliced, seasoned with 2 tsp light soy sauce & 2 tsp sesame oil)
15 ginger slices
4 stalks spring onion (cut lengthwise)
1 red chilli (sliced)
Potato flour for frying
Sesame oil for frying ginger
100ml stock (if using water, add 1tsp concentrated stock)
3/4 tsp sugar
1/2 tbsp LKK premium light soy sauce
1 tsp LKK premium oyster sauce
2 tsp wine
1 tbsp sesame oil
Thickening: 1 tsp cornflour + 1 tsp water
1. Dust fish with potato flour and deep fry till golden. Set aside,
2. Heat up wok with sesame oil and add ginger slices, fry till golden.
3. Add sauce and bring it to boil. Add thickening.
4. Add in spring onion and chilli, mix well.
5. Add fried fish and mix well so the sauce coat the fish evenly. Dish out.