Dec 28, 2015

Birthday Cakes 2015


I made a resolution in 2015 that I will try to make as many birthday cakes as possible for people around me! So as the year 2015 is ending soon, time to reflect! Yes I did fulfill this resolution as I baked 16 cakes in total which break my own record since I started to have interest in baking many years ago! A summary of the birthday cakes I made in the year 2015 for family, friends and colleague. Though not perfect and far from professional but really took lots of effort to do it. 


Strawberry shortcake. A special request from Aunt Peggy for her cousin!


Salted Caramel Cheesecake specially for my ah gor!



Tiramisu. A cake order from colleague.



Banana walnut cake for my bff - Hwee! Requested this instead of a proper birthday cake.



Baked Bailey Cheesecake for cousin.



Baked Bailey Cheesecake for colleague - Joyce Y.



Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake for Dax, my younger bro!



Mango Mousse Cake for kakis - Marilyn!



Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake for kakis - Beeyen.



New York Chocolate Cake for colleague - Ruzzel.



Greentea Strawberry Shortcake for kakis - Peiwen!



Baked Oreo Cheesecake for colleague - Ruzzel!



No Bake Mango Cheesecake for kakis - Agnes!



Fresh Fruit Cake for Aunt Peggy!



Tiramisu for bff - Hoon!



Tiramisu for colleague - Joyce O! 

To many more cakes to be baked in year 2016! Fighting! 

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts