May 3, 2009

Grandma's Restaurant @ United Square

I was at United Sq on Sat doing some groceries shopping and saw this restaurant that served local delights mainly spicy food. I liked their ambience, very neat and spacious. On Sunday I suggested to my family to give it a try since my aunt love spicy dishes.


Assam Fish Head

The fish was a bit fishy and too sour for my liking. I still prefer my grandma's assam fish...
Sambal Sotong
This was good and I think I can just have this dish to finish off my plate of rice. Must try!
Curry Chicken

This was more like rendang than curry. The gravy and coconut cream was rather thick but was quite nice except that it was not warm enough when served.
Lettuce in oyster sauce

A simple veg dish that everyone of us enjoy.
Achar
A pleasant dining experience and price was reasonable too. The total bill was $79.00 for the above dishes for the 4 of us. Now having citibank promotion till 31/5/09. Every $50 spend entitled to $25 next visit voucher. We will definitely go back...
Other reviews: Hungrygowhere.com


Grandma's Restaurant
United Square
101 Thomson Road
#B1-17
Singapore
Tel: 6356 5434
Operating hours:
Mon-Fri: 11am to 3pm, 6pm to 10.30pm
Sat-Sun & PH: 11am to 10.30pm





0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts