Jul 3, 2009

Sapporo Style Tonkotsu Ramen

Hurray! Finally able to upload my pictures. I have so many outstanding post waiting to be blogged. Let me start clearing from last Saturday onwards.

Saturday - 27/6/09
A fast and simple dinner prepared by me last Saturday. It's all convenient food but we still enjoy it very much. Frozen pack ramen from Supermarket manufactured by Tee Yih Jia. A pack contains 2 portion but can't remember how much I paid for it. I think quite reasonably priced around $2-3 plus per pack. I added some greens and served it with homemade dumplings given to me by one of my colleagues.




The soup was miso base, it's quite rich and flavourful. The noodles texture was not bad too. It's not so salty compared to those Japanese brand frozen ramen. There are 3-4 different flavor to choose from. Worth trying if you like instant noodle. This definitely more satisfying than instant noodle.




This is available in most supermarkets at the frozen products section.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts