Sep 5, 2010

Bentendo Japanese Pasta & Cafe


13 Aug 2010

When I am alone and need food, I always love to look for a quiet dining place. I was at Great World City the other day and looking for a nice cosy place for lunch before I proceeded to my next appointment and naturally I settled myself at Bentendo when I passed by. A little cosy cafe that served Japanese style pasta and pizza. Since my pasta craving seem to be an ongoing affair, I decided to order a seasonal pasta set lunch which came with a soup & toast at $17.80++.


Corn Soup & Avocado Toast




Avocado Toast

This was surprisingly yummy. Avocado with mayonaise and black pepper on toast, so simple and yet so delighful.


Cream of Corn Soup

I am not a corn lover but this was acceptable to me. Taste like homemade and with bits of corn in the soup. Not too salty and creamy which I like.


Seafood Pasta in Pesto Cream Sauce

The pesto cream sauce was rich and bursting with flavour with generous spread of fresh seafood that includes clams, squid and prawns. I enjoyed it pretty much especially the spaghetti was cooked the al dente way and the peanut toppings was a nice touch to the pasta.


Green Tea Ice Cream - $2.80++

I completed my greenish lunch with a simple green tea ice cream. Why I said greenish... just look at my photos you will know...lol!




Bentendo
1 Kim Seng Promenade
#03-32/33 Great World City
Singapore 237994
Tel: 6235 5606
Daily: 11.30am – 9.30pm

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts