A new dish created by my aunt, another interesting recipe added to my Aunt's Cooking collection!
A very refreshing and appetizing steamed fish! A nice change to the traditional steamed fish!
500g Sea bass/Sea beam
50g Dried mushroom (soaked till soften & diced)
30g Ham (chopped)
20g Ginger (shredded)
1 tbsp Garlic (chopped finely)
1 stalk Lemon grass (diced)
Some pomelo flesh / spring onion / lime slice
1 tbsp Thai fish sauce
1 tbsp Sugar
1 tbsp Lemon juice
1 tsp Red chilli (chopped)
1 tsp Shallot (chopped)
1. Bring water in the steamer to boil, place fish in a steaming dish.
2. Steam over high heat till half cooked. Remove & discard the sauce.
3. Bring sauce to boil, pour it over the fish, scatter with mushroom, ham, ginger, lemon grass & chopped garlic.
4. Return to the steamer to cook for about 5 mins until cooked through.
5. Garnish with pomelo, lime slice and spring onion to serve.