Jul 11, 2013

Groupon deal at Lao Beijing


Groupon deal can be addictive! There was a period of time I kept buying and sometimes forgot to use it! Till recently I refrain myself from buying anymore. My brother is also one of them...lol! Every time almost expiring he will pass the groupon to me. Thanks to him for this visit to Lao Beijing. We had a good meal and the food were all very flavourful and yummy! 



Nice chrysanthemum tea!



Crispy Popiah Skin Appetiser



Xiao Long Bao / Dumplings



Spicy Cold Chicken - One of my fav Northern Chinese dish!



Steamed Fishhead with Fresh Chopped Chillies



Eggplant with Spicy Minced Pork Sauce in Claypot



Braised Seacucumber in Claypot



Stir Fry Asparagus with Lily Bulb



Plaza Singapura
68 Orchard Road
#03-01 
Singapore 238839
Tel: 6738 7207


Visited on: 21/10/11

2 comments :

Ellena (cuisine paradise) said...

yes yes! agreed! I often bought their buffet deal for my mum and relatives too :P didn't now they have this deal for Lao Beijing, shall wait for the next one :)

Alice said...

I like this restaurant too!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts