Recipe adapted from Chef Keiko's - Okashi
Modified from Keiko's Blueberry Crumble Muffins
Ingredients: (make 6 muffins)
20g Unsalted butter (softened)
20g Castor Sugar
20g Cake flour (sifted)
10g Ground almond
120g Cake flour
1 tsp Baking powder
100g Fresh raspberries (1/3 for topping)
50g Unsalted butter (softened)
40g Brown sugar
30g Castor sugar
1 no Egg
60g Cold Milk
1/4 tsp Vanilla extract
Preheat oven at 180C. Line a 6-hole muffin tin with casing.
1. For the crumbles, combine ingredients in a bowl and mix with your fingers till mixture resembles coarse breadcrumb. Refrigerate until use.
2. For the muffin, sift flour and baking powder together.
3. Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy. Gradually add in egg and vanilla, beat till well combined.
4. Gently fold in flour and milk alternately in 3 batches. Lastly fold in 2/3 of the raspberries. Do not over mix.
5. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin tin to 3/4 full. Top with raspberries and crumbles.
6. Bake for 25-30 mins or till skewer comes out clean.