One of my favourite and famous cheese brand The Laughing Cow is running its Travel Around the World campaign for all The Laughing Cow's loyal supporters and cheese lovers in Singapore.
One of the world’s leading brands, The Laughing Cow is well-loved for its wide variety of portion-controlled snack cheeses, such as The Laughing Cow cheese wedges, cheese slices, and Cheez Dippers. Deliciously smooth and delightfully tasty, each cheese portion is packed with dairy goodness and individually packaged for convenience. Great flavours and unique pull-tabs create a one-of-the-kind snacking experience every time a piece is unwrapped.
The Laughing Cow is owned by Fromageries Bel, a family-owned cheese maker headquartered in Paris, France. Fromageries Bel produces more than thirty local and international cheese brands that are sold in more than 120 countries around the globe. In Singapore, The Laughing Cow has accompanied children through each growing stage since 1973.
For more information on The Laughing Cow’s family of products, visit the official website at www.thelaughingcow.com.
Exciting promotions will be held from July to September 2014! Check these out:
* For the first time ever, Win a Trip for two to Paris with any purchase of The Laughing Cow products.
* Collect Limited Edition Stickers with every purchase of The Laughing Cow 8 Portion Cheese.
* In addition, stand to win Limited Edition The Laughing Cow Toasters and Strollers.
The Laughing Cow, one of the world’s best loved cheese brands, is launching its 2014 most anticipated ‘Travel around the World’ campaign on 1 July 2014, giving all the loyal supporters and cheese lovers in Singapore a chance to win a trip for two to Paris, where the brand originated.
The campaign is launched to celebrate all the remarkable milestones the brand has achieved over the years and its strong presence in more than 120 countries around the globe.
Apart from the trip for two to Paris, The Laughing Cow customers will also stand a chance to win exciting prizes such as limited edition The Laughing Cow toasters and strollers.
Meanwhile, not forgetting the brand’s young little supporters - they will receive a beautifully designed leaflet and sticker with every purchase of The Laughing Cow 8 Portion Cheese. Collect The Laughing Cow’s photographs with iconic landmarks in six different countries: France, England, Egypt, Italy, Mexico, and USA to create a photo album of her special memories. Kids can learn interesting facts about each country and play a mini game or quiz with their family and friends.
• Purchase at least $8 worth of any The Laughing Cow products in a single receipt for a chance to win. Increase your chances of winning by making multiple purchases and submitting multiple entries.
• All entries must reach Natrad Food Pte Ltd by 7th October 2014.
• Promotion is only valid for purchases made in Singapore.
• Date of the draw: 3rd November 2014 and winners will be notified by post or SMS.
Ways to participate
· Via SMS
o Send “TLC(space)full name(space)NRIC(space)receipt no.” to 86073205. Example: TLC Albert Tan S1234567D 8888. Original receipt must be presented as proof of purchase when collecting your prizes.
o Download the entry form from (www.natradfood.com\tlc\entryform). Mail completed entry form and receipt to Natrad Food Pte Ltd, 149 Ubi Ave 4, Singapore 408778.
· Entry forms
o Entry forms are also available at the customer counter in supermarkets and inside each box of The Laughing Cow 8 portions (Original Flavour).
Love to pack The Laughing Cow cheese into my bentobox! I always love to have it with bagels, scones or crackers! Going to try whipping more dishes with The Laughing Cow cheese! Any suggestions do let me know!
3 Giveaways worth $20 each!
In conjunction with The Laughing Cow 'Travel Around The World' campaign, I will be giving away The Laughing Cow cheese hampers worth $20 each to 3 of my readers! Good luck!
How to Win:
1. Like The Laughing Cow giveaway photo on my Instagram @ wensdelight!
2. Answer a simple question: Where did The Laughing Cow Cheese originate from? by leaving a comment here or on my Instagram.
* Closing date - 20 August 2014 Wednesday
* Valid for readers residing in Singapore only
* Winners will be announced on my Instagram on 22 August 2014 Friday