Jan 26, 2009

Annual Dinner & Dance At Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel Singapore

Saturday - 17th January 2009
My company Annual D&D was held on 17th Jan 2009 at Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel. The theme of the night was Bollywood Night! Most of them were quite sporty to come with Saree & punjabi, my co D&D committee all dressed up to the theme. The dinner was typical 9 course halal chinese dinner.

Menu of the night:
1. Lobster Salad Platter
2. Shark Fin
3. Steam Herbal Prawns
4. Stewed Chestnuts Chicken
5. Brasied Abalone & Mushroom w/Broccoli
6. Scallop & Sweet Pea in XO Sauce
7. Steam Red Garupa
8. Stewed Ee Fu Noodles
9. Peanut Cream Dessert w/Ginko Nuts (Something similar... I can't really remember as no photo taken)




The last 2 dishes, I forgotten to snatch photos as I was enjoying the showtime. Overall the dinner was quite tasty but a bit too salty for some of the dishes. For the lucky draw, I got a S$120.00 NTUC voucher, not too bad but last year was better.



Grand Copthorne Waterfront Hotel Singapore
392 Havelock Road
Singapore 169663
T: +65 6733 0880
F: +65 6737 8880

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts