Apr 12, 2009

Garlic Bread

Garlic bread is my family all times favourite and I like to make my own garlic spread. Usually I will just make the amount I need as it so easy and simple so anytime I can do it. We usually will spread it on Gardenia Country Loaf - Light Wholemeal Loaf. This bread is tasty and just need a toast. Especially good with garlic spread. We have a useful tool in the kitchen that make it even more convenient for me when I need chopped garlic as a lot of people dislike the smell of garlic lingering on our hand after chopping it. With the garlic crusher, I do not have to worry about that. Everyone who cook should get one, it's really useful.





Recipe - Garlic bread
Ingredients:

8 slices Gardenia light wholemeal country loaf
4 cloves Garlic
3 tbsp Lurpak lighter spreadable
1/2 tsp Parsley flakes
A pinch of salt

Method:
1. Use a garlic crusher to crush the garlic.
2. Mix chopped garlic with the rest of the ingredients. Stir well.
3. Spread it generously on the bread.
4. Toast it at 200degree C on upper rack till golden brown about 10mins.

1 comments :

chumpman said...

Garlic bread is very well liked by my family too. I sometimes mix chopped garlic with slightly melted cheese and spread it on the bread really quick before toast it.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts