May 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to Nancy & Foong Ling!

Made this cake on Friday night to bring to work on Sat for 2 of my fellow colleagues's birthday. Nancy on Sat & Foong Ling on Sun. Just one day apart so we celebrated together. Been cracking my head on what cake to make and finally decided on making this - Strawberry Cream Cheese Torte (Also one of the cake I learnt from Richard Goh's Baking Class). This was my version, I added Strawberry & Varhlorna Choc Crunch.

STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE TORTE


Whenever I made a birthday cake , I always never plan how to decorate it and only when doing it then I will add this and that to become my final piece of work. Anyway I'm glad that this cake was well liked by my colleagues. This cake was made up of a sweet pastry base, 2 layer of sponge cake & filled with cream cheese mousse. In between I added lot of strawberries and choc crunch to give a more refreshing taste.










Happy Birthday to Nancy & Foong Ling!!!





0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts