Jul 30, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

Received a surprise blogger award last week! Passed to me by Passionate About Baking and Happy Flour. Thank you so much for giving me this award even though we don't know each other. Actually I'm still a novice in blogging and baking. I have so much to learn from both of you and others too. By the way, this is my first award and I will always cherish it!


The Kreativ Blogger Award comes with some rules:
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know that they have been nominated.

Now, let me talk about 7 funny eating habits of mine instead of the usual stuff where most already knew from reading my blogs.

1. I don't take prawns unless it was coated with batter to deep fry like tempura or prawn fritters.
2. I don't like potatoes but I like french fry! I eat curry without potatoes.
3. I don't like yam cooked in any kind except yam cake.
3. I don't like satay, rojak and mee siam. Am I Singaporean??? lol!
4. I eat dumplings but I will always dig out the chestnut.
5. I hate all kinds preserved tibits especially sour plum "xuan mei"! Really dislike!
6. Other than a taxi queen, I'm also a maggi mee queen. Serious? yes... Whenever I'm on vacation, I will definitely buy their local instant noodles. I like those from Hongkong and Taiwan.
7. I love pepper crab but recently I noticed I'm allergy to pepper crab! Really don't understand why too. But I can take it when it was cooked in other ways.

Anybody has the same eating habits as me??

I was thinking who should I pass this award to? I seldom interact with other bloggers except Anita from HHB. Anyway, I will just choose 7 of my fav blogs.

1. Humble Home Baker
2.
Baking Mum
3.
Cuisine Paradise
4.
Do What I Like
5.
Nancymummy
6.
Precious Moments
7.
Kitcher Corner

Happy Baking & Blogging!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts