Aug 30, 2009

Start baking again...

Started to bake again... here's some of my bake last week!


Blueberry Yogurt Muffin (recipe adapted from Do What I Like)

A very moist and not too sweet fresh blueberry muffin.

Orange Chiffon Cake (Recipe)


Use back my old recipes instead and glad that it came out so well.

Valerie's Strawberry Shortcake


Just learnt this cake from the workshop and really like it very much. My family love it too and all conmented the cake was very soft and light though it was a bit overbaked. (This was a recent workshop's recipe so can't share the recipe.)


Kevin Chia's Banana Chiffon Cake (Recipe)





Left with 2 banana from baking my dog's mini donut so finished it up by making a banana chiffon. Love this recipe, it was so soft and cottony.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts