Aug 24, 2009

Tampopo Deli

I also never forget to get some cakes and cream puffs from Tampopo Deli before heading home. Since I started this food blog, whenever I came across good reviews of any food stuff, I will always make it a point to store in my personal memory. Tampopo Deli is one of them that I want to try the cream puff. However, when I was there last Sunday looking at all the cakes on display, I was more attracted by the various types of chiffon cake with icing instead of the puffs.



The green tea chiffon was yummy, the fresh cream was so delicately flavoured to compliment the green tea chiffon which was so light & spongy with mild green tea flavor.

The puff pastry was rather dry when I ate the next morning but the custard was creamy and nice.

Tampopo Deli
Liang Court Shopping Center
177 River Valley Road #B1-50
Singapore 179030
Tel: 6338 3186
Fax: 6336 2625
Daily: 11am - 9pm

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts