Dec 20, 2009

Canelé Pâtisserie - X'mas 09

5th Dec 09

Passed by Canele after my quick lunch at Bishamon, couldn't stop myself not to get some of the X'mas '09 cake home to try. My tooth is getting sweeter nowadays as I'm always craving for dessert...


Mont Blanc 2.1 - S$8.50+ per slice


Chestnut mousse with rum macerated candied chestnut, jellified cassis coulis, vanilla crème chantilly, vanilla génoise with rum.


Mon ChÉri Log - S$8.50+ per slice

White chocolate vanilla mousse with jellified morello cherry compote, pistachio génoise and pistachio crémeux with kirsch.
I prefer the Mont blanc than Mon Cheri Log as the later was a tad too sweet for my liking. Though both were rather sweet for my standard but the flavour of Rum & Chestnut was pretty good.
Click here for Canele X'mas 09 catalog.
Canelé Pâtisserie Chocolaterie
252 North Bridge Road
#B1-81/82 Raffles City Shopping Centre
Singapore 179103
Tel: 6334 7377

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts