Dec 29, 2009

TWG Tea Macarons

My final stop for my X'mas shopping was to TWG to get some teabags for my buddies. Since I was there, of course I can't reframe myself from getting some of their reowned tea infused macarons where many foodies have been raving about it.


This photo taken by my iPhone.

Assorted Macaron @ S$2.00 each


From right - 1837 Black Tea and Blackcurrant, Napoleon Tea & Caramel, Lemon Bush Tea, Bain de Rose Tea, Earl Grey & Chocolate.

The macaron was chewy but not very crisp and quite sweet too for my standard. My favourite goes to the Earl Grey & Chocolate macaron. Not as sweet as the rest and the flavor is wonderful.
TWG Tea Salon & Boutique
ION Shopping Mall
2 Orchard Turn #02-21
Singapore 238801
Tel: 6735 1837 Fax: 6736 1837
Opening hour:
Mon to Sun - 10am to 10pm

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts