Mar 19, 2010

Quick Lunch @ Provence Bakery & Cafe

6th Mar 2010

At Holland Village after work on a Saturday afternoon. Attending a workshop at Shermay's around 3 pm since I was there early so went over to HV to find a place to have a quite lunch to pass my time. Decided to have a quick bite at Provence. I was surprised that it was pretty quiet that afternoon which was good as I'm alone. Sometimes I find it awkward to dine alone...

Provence Special - S$10.00
Ham, egg & cheese sandwiches and a hotdog bun served with salad. Everything was very fresh but a bit too mild tasting for my liking. Would prefer the bread toasted and spread with some mayo or butter. It was quite a big set for one to finish so preferably to be shared.

I had a cuppo which was included in the set. It was a big cup too... I'm so full after that!


Provence Bakery & Cafe
17A Lorong Liput
Holland Village
Singapore 277731
Tel: 6467 6966 Fax: 6469 6566
Opening Hours:
Mon-Fri: 9.30am - 8.30pm
Sat & Sun: 8.30am - 8.30pm

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts