Jul 11, 2010

Kartini Indonesian Restaurant

Hi all, I'm back again after missing in action for more than 2 weeks. I was totally worn out by my job and didn't have the energy to blog at all. Finally able to relax this weekend and start to update my tons of back logs. And, thanks for all those that still keep coming back to check on my blog. Thank you so much for the support. Let's me continue from where I stop the last time....

20th May 2010

A lunch treat given by one of my bosses at Kartini Indonesian Restaurant that serves fine authentic Indonesian cuisines. This restaurant has been around since 1978! More than 30 years history. It's amazing that it still remains as it is without much changes. The restaurant decoration is simple and neat with orange theme. Food is generally quite nice and pricing is reasonable too. All dishes we had that day were pretty good. My favourites and must try will be the chicken rendang and eggplant.


Fragrant Yellow Rice




Otah Ikan - S$6.80 (2pcs)




Tahu Telor - S$9.80




Ikan Belado - S$15.80




Rendang Ayam - S$9.80




Terong Belado - S$6.80




Kangkung Belacan - S$8.80




Appetizer - Cracker & Kueh






Kartini Indonesian Restaurant
80 Marine Parade Road
#02-31 Parkway Parade
Singapore 449269
Tel: 6348 2228
Opening hour: 11:30am - 10pm daily

1 comments :

HungryTrotters said...

that's one heck of tahu telor!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts