Aug 9, 2010

The CaffeBar


29 May 2010

It's a Saturday afternoon after work and I was at Parkway Parade again. Planned to have a haircut but my hairstylist was fully booked and wanted me to come back an hour later. With an hour to spare and feeling very hungry so I popped into The CaffeBar which is just opposite the hair salon to have lunch. I chose the Gourmet lunch set which come with a soup, main and drink. To complete the meal and indulge myself, I also ordered a strawberry shortcake for dessert.

Gourmet Set - S$20.80++
Clam Chowder Soup


Quite nice and flavourful, glad that it was not too thick and creamy. The cafe serve free flow of ciabatta bread and french butter.

Ham Linguini Aglio Olio


For the main I had pasta, been craving for it for weeks. I made a right choice, the linguini was ala dente. Came with generous amount of ham and shitake mushroom. Every bite bursting with olive oil and garlic fragrant. Very delightful!

Strawberry Shortcake - S$6.50++



For S$6.50 only, it's a large slice of cake. The sponge was moist but not very soft and tasted buttery. The cream was just ordinary and overall more of a traditional kind of strawberry shortcake. Haha after the pasta, it's tough to finish off and I gave up halfway.



The CaffeBar
80 Marine Parade Road
#01-34E Parkway Parade
Singapore 449269
Tel: 6345 4345
Opening Hours
Daily: 10am to 10pm

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts