Nov 5, 2010

Phuket Day 4 (I) - Island Safari Tour


25th Sep 2010

We had a full day of adventurous fun at Island Safari Camp. I had lots of first time experiences doing things that I never thought I will do like rafting and ATV. This was a full day tour from 8.30am to 5.30pm and lunch was included. Cost around THB2,000 (SGD87) per pax. It was tiring but full of fun and really enjoyable. This was the most memorable day in our Phuket trip. Let's take a look at the highlights of the tour...


ATV Riding



Elephant Trekking
Ox-Cart Riding



Elephant & Monkey Show



Lunch at Rafting Camp



White Water Rafting



Mini Trekking to Waterfall & Swimming

Some of the photos source: Island Safari Tour Photo Gallery

www.islandsafaritour.com

2 comments :

DG said...

This fourth day tour seems very interesting and full of adventures! I would like to join this tour if I have a chance go to Phuket. I believe my family will enjoy this outing as well :)

Wen said...

Hi DG,

I'm sure your family will enjoy this tour!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts