A very yummy and crunchy butter cookies with a hint of coconut fragrant. Bookmarked this recipe in 孟老師的100道手工餅乾 book eversince I saw it at "Dodol & Mochi".
These beautiful balls are simply delicious!
Recipe adapted from 孟老師的100道手工餅乾 - 椰子奶油球
75g Unsalted butter (Softened)
50g Icing sugar
1/4 tsp Vanilla essence
100g Top flour
20g Coconut cream powder
Preheat oven at 160 deg C
1. Sieve top flour, corn flour and coconut cream powder together and set aside.
2. Use an electric handheld mixer to beat the softened butter, icing sugar and vanilla essence till light and creamy.
3. Add in sifted flour into (2), use a spatula to fold in the flour and mix into a soft dough.
4. Wrap the dough with cling wrap and chill for 30mins.
5. Weigh and shape the dough into 12g balls.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 25 mins, turn off heat and leave the cookies in the oven for another 10 mins.
7. Remove from oven to cool it on a rack.