Jun 11, 2011

Weekend Breakfast II - Chwee Kueh

Chwee Kueh is one of the traditional Singaporean breakfast that I enjoy. There is a very nice chwee kueh stall in the food centre (Blk 22 Lorong 7 Toa Payoh Food Centre) near my place. Whenever my aunt goes to the market on Fri/Sat, I will get her to buy some for weekend breakfast. Usually we will pay additional $0.30 to have the chay poh and chilli pack separately.


Chwee Kueh - S$1.00 for 4


I like the soft and creamy texture of the kueh, the chay poh was fried till very fragrant too.

3 comments :

Alice said...

u remind me its been so long since the last time i ate chwee kueh - yum! :)

wensdelight said...

Thanks Jay! Definitely will stop by yours.

Jay said...

looks yum...mouthwatering..
chanced upon your space while blog hopping...lovely space you have..
very interesting posts..
Am your happy follower now..:)
do stop by mine sometime..

Post a Comment

Popular Posts