Jul 14, 2011

Kay Lee Roast Meat Joint

6th May 2011

My colleague been raving about Kay Lee to me since she tasted it the first time. I finally get to try it too! Thanks to one of my colleague who drove us there for lunch. This shop has been around since the 70s and they are very famous for their authentic Zhujiang style charred roasted char siew and duck. Yes it's very nice but is quite pricey! The six of us shared half a duck, some roast pork and char siew with 2 stewed soup and total bill came up to 50 plus! However I think I will be back again as I really like the taste of everything!      




Very old school and authentic! 


Love the roast duck, crispy skin and not oily. Char siew is the best. Very nicely roasted. The stewed soup was a delight too. Full of flavor! Usually very crowded during lunch hour so be prepared to wait for table.


125 Upper Paya Lebar Road
Singapore 534838
Tel: 6743 8778
Opening hour:
10am to 7pm
(closed on Tue)


If you like traditional local white bread, don't forget to drop by the confectionery next to Kay Lee to buy some back. The bread was very fresh and the spread was yummy! I love to spread the bread with kaya and peanut butter!

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts