Make some yummy kimbap for dinner. Instead of using spam and crabstick, I used bulgogi pork. I prefer this version than my usual one.
10 sheets Seaweed
5 rice bowl Cooked short grain rice (Uncook is 3 cups - the normal rice cooker cup)
1 pkt Shabu shabu Pork, cut into thick strips (season with Korean BBQ sauce)
4 nos Egg (beaten)
10 strips Japanese cucumber
10 strips Yellow pickles
1 Carrot, cut into thin strips
1 pkt Chinese spinach, cut into 2 parts
Sesame oil for glazing
Sesame seeds for sprinkling
Sushi rice vinegar - 5 tbsp
Sesame oil - 1 tbsp
Salt - a pinch
1. Once rice is cooked, pour into a large container, add in sushi seasoning, lightly mix well and cover to cool till room temperature.
2. Heat up a frying pan with oil, fry into thick omelette, cut into 10 strips. Set aside.
3. With the same pan, fry seasoned pork till cook. Set aside.
4. Blanch carrot and season with sesame oil & soya sauce.
5. Blanch spinach and squeeze out excess water, season with sesame oil & soy sauce.
6. Get ready all ingredients and start rolling once the rice has cooled down.