Nov 10, 2011

Double Joy... Happy Birthday & 3rd Blogiversary!

Happy 3rd Blogiversary to Wen's Delight! 9th November, is my birthday and also marks 3 years of blogging here at Wen's Delight! With 290 posts for this year, making a total of 1161 posts over the past 3 years. Though the numbers of posts have reduced as compared to the previous years but I'm still putting lots of effort here so do remember to drop by occasionally to visit me. I'm grateful for all the supports given to this humble blog of mine in the past 3 years! Thank you so much!




All Chocolate @ Awfully Chocolate!


Thanks family, friends and colleagues for all the birthday treats!

Stay tune for my updates on my recent Bali and Hanoi trips.

20 comments :

shirley@kokken69 said...

That's an amazing number of posts!! I don't know how you do it but congratulations on your 3rd Blogiversary and may you have many more to come...:)

jess said...

Happy Birthday to you and you blog! cheers!

Dzoli said...

Oh my:) Congrats;)) 3 years blogging is great achievement.We all know)))Still going strong:)

Janine @ Not the Kitchen Sink! said...

Wow congrats on turning 3 for your blog and whatever age you are now ;p

Always looking forward to your posts!

Small Small Baker said...

Happy 3rd Blogiversary! I always enjoy your food reviews. I see you still have a very long list to go. :) Keep this going and thanks for putting so much time to share with us. Happy Birthday too! :)

Jasmine said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENDY! AND HAPPY BLOG ANNIVERSARY! (: 3 years is not easy. but, i'll continue to support you! really great knowing you and is very nice to have you sharing trusty recipes and comments (: JIA YOU!

Ah Tze said...

Happy birthday and happy 3rd blog anniversary, Wen!

wensdelight said...

Thanks Shirley!

wensdelight said...

Thank you Jess!

wensdelight said...

Thanks Dzoli!

wensdelight said...

Thanks Janine! My age? Haha... always a secret!

wensdelight said...

Thanks SSB for your support!

wensdelight said...

Thanks Jasmine! Haven't heard from you for awhile... how are you?

wensdelight said...

Thanks Ah Tze!

jo said...

Happy belated BD and happy blog anniversary. 

Veronica Krystle Davis said...

Belated Happy birthday and 3rd Blogiversary! 

wensdelight said...

Thanks Jo!

wensdelight said...

Thanks Veronica!

Anita Khaw said...

aiyah...paiseh... I know I'm a late comer. I'm really sorry for missing such a lovely day.  I hope it was really special and you had a real blast! 
Belated Happy Birthday to you dear and also Happy 3rd blog anniversary :)  Hugssss...

wensdelight said...

Thanks Anita!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts