This was baked sometimes ago and love it. A nice almond butter cake recipe I bookmarked from "My Kitchen Snippets".
A tasty cake! The raspberry cut the sweetness! The cake is buttery, moist and nutty with nice crumb!
Recipe adapted from "My Kitchen Snippets"
225g Unsalted butter (Softened)
170g Castor sugar
170g Ground almond
150g Cake flour
1/4 tsp Salt
1 tsp Baking powder
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1 cup Fresh raspberries
Preheat oven at 175C, lined 2 small loaf pans or a 9 nos mini loaf tray.
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt. Stir in ground almond and set aside.
2. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in eggs one at a time until well incorporated. Add in vanilla and mix well.
3. Turn to low speed and add in flour mixture and milk. Mix well.
4. Pour half of the mixture into the pan, top with some raspberries and pour in balance mixture, top with some more raspberries. Or you can fold in the raspberries before pouring into the pan.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 mins or until skewer inserted in the centre of the cake comes out clean.
This is so delicious!