Another delicious Danish butter cookies recipe that I have bookmarked since last year shared by Shirley at Kokken! This recipe yield a lighter and fluffier texture cookies as the butter is creamed till light. This method is slightly more complicated than Alan's version.
This recipe used much lesser vanilla paste but the cookies are still tasty and buttery! I baked this for my buddies and they love it too.
Packed the cookies in new Tupperware for my X'mas goodies bags!
190g Unsalted butter (chilled) - I used Lupak
1/2 tsp Vanilla paste
80g Icing sugar
30g Egg white (beaten)
240g Plain flour
Preheat oven at 180C
1. Beat butter and salt till creamy in a mixing bowl.
2. Add in icing sugar and cream till light and fluffy.
3. Add in egg white and vanilla paste, continue creaming till well mix.
4. Fold in flour using a spatular and mix till well combined.
5. Transfer batter into piping bag fitted with a star tip. Pipe onto a lined tray.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 mins or until golden brown.
7. Cool and store in air tight container.
Pack an assortment of homemade goodies in Tupperware one touch rainbow topper junior and present as X'mas gifts are quite a nice idea right?