Baked Baileys Cheesecake
Recipe adapted from Grace Kitchen Corner
Ingredients (For 2 x 6" round tin)
250g digestive biscuits
125g melted unsalted butter
500g cream cheese
100g light brown sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla paste
200g sour cream
80g Baileys Irish cream
Preheat oven at 160C, line the base of the loose bottom tin with baking paper.
1. Crush digestive biscuits into crumbs and mix with melted butter in a mixing bowl. Divide into 2 portions and press it into the round tins levelly and chill it while preparing the cheesecake filling.
2. Beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and salt till light and creamy.
3. Add in egg one at a time and mix well.
4. Mix in sour cream and Baileys. Fold well with a spatula and pour into the tins with biscuit base.
5. Steamed bake for 1 hour. Turn off heat and leave the cheesecake in the oven for 30 mins with door ajar.
6. When the cake is cool, cover and chill overnight.
7. Decorate it as desired before serving.