Tried out this recipe for my 1st batch of Christmas bake 2015 and it was so well received! These cookies are very buttery (old school flavour) and not too sweet. This recipe is a keeper. Going to bake more for Christmas!
Recipe adapted from "Misstamchiak - The Ultimate Butter Cookies"
200g Golden Churn tin butter
50g icing sugar
100g top flour
50g plain flour
50g corn flour
Preheat oven at 180C.
1. Cream butter and icing sugar till light.
2. Sift in all the flour.
3. Fold the mixture with spatula till well incorporated. Do not overmix.
4. Transfer soft cookie dough into piping bag with nozzle attached and pipe onto lined tray.
5. Bake for 15-20 mins or till golden brown.
6. Cool before storing in airtight container.
Christmas Bake 2015!