Nov 9, 2008

Hey Hey Hotpot

My Birthday Treat - Part 1
If you ask me, how you spend your birthday? All I could remember myself doing was eat and eat and eat for the past 2 days... Birthday was all about food...

It's my 35th BD but my birthday treats started on the 7th. Last Friday's evening met up with 2 of my ex colleagues for dinner, they were buying me dinner for my BD. I suggested to go Hey Hey Hotpot after reading 'ieatishootipost' recommendation.

We had ala-carte buffet @ $29.00++ per pax. The selections were pretty good and fresh. Some of the items were quite special like dim sum to be cooked in the hotpot instead of steaming. The soup was good but we had to pay $5.00 (one time charge) for it. The service was good and the restaurant was cosy, it's good for small group's gathering. The restaurant owned by a mediacorp artist.

Here's some of the food we had...




We were quite satisfied with the meal and super full... Thanks Bee Yen & Camay for the treat. Camay thanks for the bouquet of roses.

Hey Hey Hotpot Restaurant
1 Selegie Road, #B1-20, Paradiz Centre S188307
Linch 11.30am to 2.30pm
Dinner 6.30pm to 11pm
Tel: 63335166

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts