Dec 21, 2008

Chinese New Year Workshop Menu 11

My 3rd CNY workshops with Chef Yong at Cairhill CC last friday evening. I was not feeling well but I still went for the class as already paid up. I'm glad I was there if not I will miss out 3 wonderful recipes.

Here's my samplings, out of the 3, my favourite's the Braised Pork Ribs w/Mantou. It's so easy to make and the sauce was so good...

Cold Chicken & Glass Noodle Salad w/Sesame Dressing


Cold mung bean noodles & shredded cucumber top with shredded chicken with a creamy sesame dressing. Very refreshing.

Walnut Prawns

Modern chinese cuisine, quite similar to wasabi prawn. The crispy battered prawn coated with flavoured mayonnaise & top with honey walnut. Thumb up for this eventhough I don't like prawn but I do take deep fried prawn!

Braised Pork Ribs w/Mantou (Wuxi Pork Ribs)

This is my favourite among the rest. A easy recipe of braised pork ribs with a special sauce. Serve this ribs with steamed mantou that will readily soaked up the delicious sauce.

Photos extracted from Chef Yong's blog: Culinary Workshop with Chef Yong. A better presentation of the above dishes.


0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts