Dec 8, 2008

X'mas Whole Fish Fillet Workshop Menu 4

Sunday - 7th Dec 08

Chef Yong chosen menu 3 & 4 of his whole fish fillet menu for this year X'mas. I had attended Menu 3 last Saturday 29/11/08. Yesterday, I attended Menu 4 at Siglap CC in the morning before going to church in the afternoon. Of all the X'mas series workshops that I had attended so far, I like all the fish fillet workshops because it's simple, delicious and most importantly easy to cook. And also, I can prepare it anytime of the year unlike turkey & honey baked ham.

Photos of my samplings from the workshop:

Appetizer - Prawn Cocktail with Avocados & Mangoes w/Home-made Thousand Island Dressing



Main Course - Fish Fillet with Pesto Sauce serve with Sage Roast Potatoes & Tomato Sauce Stewed Vegetables



Dessert - Banana Tart Tartin with Vanilla Ice Cream



Steps in making the the tartin:


Photos extracted from Chef Yong's blog: Culinary Workshop with Chef Yong. The above 3 course meal in restaurant style presentation.


Is it delicious? The photos already speak for themselves especially the home-made thousand island & pesto sauce are my favourite.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts