Feb 26, 2009

Ah Chuan Fried Oyster Omelette

One of the 15 best and most popular hawkers listed under Makansutra Hawker Legends 2005. The best part is it's so near my house and I didn't know about this stall at all after staying in Toa Payoh for more than 10 years. Since I was buying dinner home might as well buy a pack home to try. Well, it's the type of oyster omelette I like. Soft, chewy & moist with the right amount of seasoning & the oyster was fresh and quite big. Someday I want to try having it there instead of takeaway and see what is the difference. Is it oily? Sure is oily... Most local delights are oily, is the oil that make it tasty... So is advisable to have it once in the blue moon.



Ah Chuan Fried Oyster Omelette
Blk 22 Toa Payoh Lor 7
#01-25
Opening hour: 3pm to 9pm
Closed on Tuesday

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts