Feb 1, 2009

Home-made Dumplings

This was given to me by my China's colleague. They are really good at making dumplings. She will always made a lot and distribute to few of us for CNY. This year I took 30 pcs from her.

For the past 2 years, I been the fortunate one to enjoy her home-made dumplings. Usually, she will deep freeze it and we can cook it whatever ways we like at home. Sometimes, I will either deep fry or just boil it and dip with vinegar and chili sauce. Super yummy. I tried to get recipe from her but she always say no recipe just estimation and feel. So be it, maybe is her family secret recipe that cannot be shared. Then I shall continue be blessed by her and I also don't think I have the patience to do it too...


This was my Friday's night dinner. I took 10 pcs in one go and I think I still can eat somemore, it's really very nice...

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts