May 12, 2009

Blk 630 Bedok Reservoir Food Centre

On Sunday, I brought my aunt to Bedok Reservoir FC for lunch. She likes Kway Chap and the one at this FC is quite good. I been there a few time with my colleagues during lunch time. Other than kway chap, there are other good food in that FC too. Like turtle soup, wanton mee, chicken rice & the dessert stall. All are worth to try.

Guang Liang Cooked Food #01-35



Maybe was Sunday, we waited almost 45 min for our order. You really need to have patience for good food.


Seng Chen Shan Rui #01-30

While waiting for our kway chap, we had turtle soup (Shan rui). A great tonic soup and our favourite except for Aunt. This stall had been there for many years and I got to know them through my boss. Prices ranging from $10 - $22. A must try!



Xiang Ji Chicken Rice #01-26
We also ordered some assorted meat platter while waiting. I like their chicken and char siew very much. All very nicely done up. Yummy! This is also another stall that need to q, especially during lunch time.

Bedok Reservoir Food Centre
Blk 630 Bedok Reservoir Road
Singapore

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts