Jul 26, 2009

Blackforest Tiramisu

It's Sandra's birthday last Wednesday. With my tight working schedules, I still managed to make a cake for her as I really don't wish to disappoint her. She's always the one who coordinated and went to get the birthday gifts for the girls in my office. Now's her birthday, we must show some appreciation right! So I made something I'm familiar with and that's Tiramisu. Also because the birthday girl liked my tiramisu very much.

Why Blackforest Tiramisu??? Oh, I decorated it liked a blackforest cake so I named it Blackforest Tiramisu!









Everyone enjoyed the cake very much especially the man in my office as I put quite a lot of Kahlua.

1 comments :

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cake! I bet that he enjoyed it because it was wonderful!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts