Jul 30, 2009

Sum's Kitchen & Hong Kong Roasted Meat

Sunday family dinner at Sum's Kitchen. This restaurant serve excellent Hong Kong style roast duck & zi char dishes. I chance upon this restaurant sometimes ago while I was dining at White Bee Hoon. Went back and check out the reviews from Hungry Go Where. It was given a rather high rating so I have bookmarked it in my "What's next..." list, planning to visit them soon.

Last Sunday, went there with uncle's family. All the dishes we ordered were quite good and tasty except for the Spinach in 3 eggs which was quite bland & tasteless. Among them my favourite would be the roast duck, taste fantastic, skin was crispy and meat was tender & tasty. The steam Song fishhead w/olive was fresh and the sauce was delicious. Another of my favourite was the steam minced pork w/salted fish, it was so good with rice. The 5 of us paid about $70.00 for the meal which I find it pretty reasonable and value for money.



Roast Duck - S$12.00




Steamed Song Fishhead w/Olive - S$18.00



Steamed Minced Pork w/Salted Fish - S$6.00



Deep Fried Squid w/pepper salt - S$10.00



Spinach in 3 Eggs - S$8.00



Soup of the day: Choko w/Pork Ribs Soup - S$9.00




Sum's Kitchen & Hong Kong Roasted Meat
3 Jalan Legundi
(Opp Sembawang Shopping Centre)
Singapore 759266
Tel: 67572118

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts