Sep 25, 2009

Ice Cream Chefs

I'm back after missing in action for more than a week... the reason for my absent was I took a short vacation. So now, I will continue to update my backlogs before my holiday then I will follow by my updates on my Japan tour. Kambadai!

After my not very satisfying dinner at Yummy Claypot, we decided to have some ice cream at the nearby Ice Cream Chefs at East Coast Road. Serving home-made premium ice cream on the rocks. We bought 2 mix in to share.




Beanie Vanilla and Oreo & Cream Mix w/Cornflakes - Nice combination!


Kaya Lotee & Choc Hershey Mix w/Sunflower Seed



The ice cream was sticky, chewy, creamy and not overly sweet. Very good! No wonder the shop was always crowded...


Ice Cream Chefs
520 East Coast Road
#01-06 (Ocean Park Building,
along main east coast road)
Singapore 458965
Tel: 64466355
Beside St. Patricks School & Along East Coast Road

OPENING HOURS
Monday - Thursday:
1pm to 10pm
Friday - Sunday & Eve. of PH:
1pm to 11pm

2 comments :

Anita said...

I die die must visit this shop when i come back for holiday !

Wen said...

Hi Ak,

If you have plans to come back for holidays, do inform me so we can meet up or even attend workshops together...

Post a Comment

Popular Posts