Sep 25, 2009

Zi Yean Restaurant

This restaurant was highly recommended by Mosses Lim so we gave it a try on one of our Sunday dinner (6th Sep). However, we don't really like their style of cooking though the food taste ok so probably won't be back again. They are also very pushy too kept asking us to order fish & seafood which made us rather uncomfortable. I notice their pricing was 10% higher than normal zi char stall.

Mei Cai Chicken



This was their signature dish, taste alright but too much of it a bit 'jerlard'!
Egg White & Crabmeat w/Raw Egg

Taste ok with bits of 'wok hei' but somehow I felt that the crabmeat was fishy where others think was ok.

Shredded Seacucumber & Yam w/3 Vegetables

I totally couldn't recall what was the name of this dish. It's looked pretty impressive on the menu picture but the actual presentation was disappointing. It's like a plate of mixed vegetables to me.

Ngai Bai w/Salted Fish

This was a tad too bland and I think my aunt cooked a better one than them.

Zi Yean Restaurant
Blk 56 Lengkok Bahru
#01-443
Singapore
Tel: 6474 0911
Operating Hours:
Mon-Sun: 11am - 10.30pm




0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts