Dec 30, 2009

Hot Tomato Express

I was at Plaza Singapura the other day before X'mas, to get some wrapping materials from Daiso. After shopping felt really hungry and settled myself at Hot Tomato Express. As it's already passed lunch hour, so the cafe was pretty quiet and only one table was occupied. I ordered a grilled Atlantic Salmon and upgrade my meal by $2.90++ for soup & drink, further top up another $2.50++ for a slice of cakes of the day. A complete 4 course set lunch with tax was S$19.20. The food was nothing to rave about with the kind of pricing. As I didn't bring my DC so all the photos for this meal were taken by my iPhone.

Mushroom Soup


It was served piping hot and not very creamy which I prefer.

Grilled Salmon w/Mango Salsa & Pasta


Very simply executed and a bit bland as I had to add salt & pepper myself. Glad that the salmon was grilled just right not overcooked. However the mango salsa was pretty nice.

Tiramisu


Very dense and a tad too sweet for my liking.

Coffee


Hot Tomato Express
68 Orchard Road
B2-40 Plaza Singapura
Singapore 238839
Tel: 63419162 Fax: 63419163

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts