Jan 16, 2010

PS. Cafe at Harding

10th January 2010

PS Cafe - A great place to relax, chill out with friends and have good food on a Sunday afternoon. That's where I was last Sunday and was very happy to fulfill one of my "What's next" list. A glasshouse concept cafe with gorgeous ambiance and for a moment I had a out of Singapore feel except that it was rather noisy if you are sitting inside when is packed and everyone was talking at the same time. We were there around 3 plus for a light afternoon tea. Each of us ordered a drink, we shared an item from the brunch menu and a cake from dessert section for the 4 of us.




Portobello Stacks - S$22.00
Poached Eggs stacked with roasted Portobello Mushrooms, spinach, smokey bacon strips and creamy potatoes with splash of pesto. They ran out of Creamy potato so was replaced by asparagus.


Love the runny poached Eggs with pesto drizzle on it.


Berry Chocolate Cheesecake - S$12.90

Cheesecake lovers going to love this solid dense cheesecake with a thick layer of brownie like chocolate cake base that complimented the cheese and berry so very well! Not overly sweet and quite addictive. Just can't stop at one mouthful but it's quite a big slice. Preferably to be shared as it's too much for one to finish off.

Affogato - S$9.00

My uncle had this, a scoop of vanilla ice cream over double expresso. While my other 2 aunts had camomile tea and fresh brew coffee which I never snap any photos.

Cappuccino - S$6.00

For me, I'm a coffee person and always choose coffee over tea. So I had my fav cappu!



PS. Cafe at Harding
28B Harding Road
Singapore 249549
Tel: 6479 3343
Reservation: 9070 8782

Brunch Hours
Weekends 9.30am - 5.00pm

Lunch & Tea Hours
Weekdays 11.30am - 5.00pm

Dinner Hours
Mon to Thu & Sun 6.30pm - 12.00am
Fri & Sat 6.30pm - 2.00am

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts