Jan 17, 2010

Springhome Chicken Glutinous Rice Dumpling

This is one of my recent good find from the Supermarket at the frozen products section. Frozen convenient food from Springhome - Chicken Glutinous Rice Dumpling. I have fallen in love with this savoury snack that can be eaten for breakfast, teabreak or supper. It's conveniently wrapped individually with lotus leave and all you have to do is to steam or microwave it. A pack cost about S$3 plus and just last week I have stocked up some at home & office when it's on offer at S$2.95 per pack. Even my aunt who has a very particular palate also give her approval on it. Try it and you will be surprise at how good it is.





The glutinous rice texture was just right, not too soft nor soggy and still maintain it's chewiness. You can find lots of dried shrimp, chicken bits & shredded mushroom embedded inside. The seasoning was flavourful and not overly salty. Really yum yum! I can easily ate 2 at one go for my breakfast.

Available in all leading Supermarkets.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Popular Posts